Tuesday, November 22, 2011

19. - 22. November.

19th November.
Kristel went to Helsinki. I chatted with my friends in internet and called my best friend in Skype. We talked about 2 hours, we´re just that good in speaking.. :) Also i watched movies and when it was about 5 o´clock me, Adam and Anders decided to go to the city center. We arrived there little past 6, so almost all the shops were closed already. Only the one next to Profilduo was still open. So we walked more than a hour to get some stuff we don´t planned to buy and not to get things we needed. After we arrived back to dormitory we watched Dragonballs, because Adam and Anders told that it is amazing.. Yeahh, it is really not. I watched for a while, but then i felt my brain to melt together and decreased, because it was just that stupid and pointless thing to watch. So i went back to my room and watched "Avatar", because it´s so much better. Anyway, that was boring day for me.

20. November
That day was all about sleeping. We woke up about 1 p.m. We ate. Walked to the lake and around it for 2 hours. Came back home. Slept 4 till 7.30 p.m. Woke up. Chat in internet. I watched Kung Fu Panda 2. Kristel talked with her family. Went to sleep at 1 o´clock a. m.

21. November
Our day started at 8.30 o´clock. We had to go to the work by 10 o´clock. I was in Profilduo and Kristel was in Glohair. My day was really interesting and fast. When i got there i started coloring my practice head. One of the workers, Pilvi, teach me a modern coloring technique. I had change to color my little red hair piece also. And other worker Mari washed my hair and styled it. She does really good head massage. I recommend it! When i was ready with coloring i cut my practice head and styled it. With that all my day was full. And i got home little bit earlier(35 minutes), because i forgot to take my lunch brake. Kristels day was little bit different. She did only 2 things. Practiced up put hair on her doll and washed the towels. Yeahh, they told Kristel, that she must to wash the towels all week. She don´t have any change to serve clients, only wash the towels. And i really think that it is unfair. Like we came in Finland to be a cleaning ladies. Seriously? That is very rude of them.
So I went to dormitory and on the way I met with Sofia. She came with me in the dormitory, to join our common dinner and meet rest of the grew. This day we did again pasta bolognese. Actually I and Kristel should have done that, but we were so slow that Adam took over. :D We all eat together this day. Me, Kristel, Adam, Anders, Piret, Sofia, Rasmus. It was one of a kind day, like Anders said: "I´ve never eaten in one table with so many different nationalities." There were Estonians, Finnish, Danish and Hungarian, and it was only 7 of us.
After we ate all the food, it was time to play pool. Everybody except Rasmus were playing. I won 4 times in a row. Good Day! :D Little before 9 Sofia had to go home, because her sister came to pick her up. So we decided to make some sweet pancakes. Boys ran to the store and bought stuff for pancakes and i made them. We finished eating and chatting about 10.30, when dormitory woman came to close the kitchen. We didn´t realize it was that late already.. It happens when you have a great time.

22. November.
Today I was still in Pofilduo and Kristel was in Glohair. We went to work again 10 o´clock. Kristels day was the same as day before. Practicing put up hair and washing towels. My day started again with coloring my doll head. I decided to try how this coloring look when i change it just a little bit. So i colored some pieces of it. When the color was on hair i washed and blowdryed another practice head, which Susanna brought to me day before. When I washed colour out and blowdry the hair, I Also cut little more to bring the color out as good as possible. After that i styled it again. When i was ready with my competition head i started to practice some put up style. I did one circle style and then sat down and looked hairstyling magazines to get some new ideas. When Susanna came i showed her the put up hair and started to do another one. Kristel came in Profilduo about 3 p.m. and Susanna gave us gifts for our days spent together. It was really sweet of her. We didn´t expect anything, so it was a good surprise. Before i went away i cleaned my work place and thanked Susanna for the best two days of this foreign practice. They really were most interesting days so far for me. Thank you for that!I went away about 4.15 because basketball started at 5 and i really wanted to play. Susanna didn´t mind so, it was really great. At 5 i went to play BB. First i shoot to practice. Anders and Adam decided to play shuttlecock instead, i think they were afraid of getting beaten. Anyway i and Joona took a little shooting competition. I won. And then I played with 5 Finnish boys some real BB. Of course my team won. And won. And won. First we played 3-3 but then it was 2-3, because i was too good in that. So, it didn´t matter, that other team had more players, my team always won...
After BB I went to sauna and Kristel joined me later. And after that we did our regular common dinner. Salmon with vegetables. It was really good! Soooooo delicious!
But now we are going to sleep.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment