Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15. November.

So today we went to the outside salon. I was in Glohair and Kristel was in Profilduo.
My morning start at 7.30 in the morning when i woke up. I had to be in the salon for 9 o´clock and its half an hour walk to there. So in my salon I started my "work day" with rolling towels and putting them on shelves. After that I watched how other people worked. One point I got a change to wash one workers hair ( I think her name was Mari?) , blowdry and straighten it. So that other worker could put on the tape extensions. They showed me how to do that and i put one also. It was really easy and fast way to earn money. So after that I had a lot time, so i continued watching others work. After watching some time i took my 35 minutes to take a lunch brake. I used it to visit Kristels salon. When i came back i watched magazines to get good hairdressing ideas and helped Mari to blowdry one really long hair. When it was 4 my day was over and i went to Profilduo, to wait for Kristel and Sofia so we could go to Goldwell "Go Color" Training.

Kristels day started about 10 o´clock when she woke up, well rest and happy. Her work day started at 12 o´clock, so she start walking 11.30. When she arrived they introduced her what is going to happen in this day. The plan was following: We will go to the shop and buy decoration stuff to make Christmas decorations for the outside window. And so it was. They bought stuff and made decorations all day long. When I arrived there about 4.10 Kristel was finishing the last decoration. I would say that she is best decorations making hairdresser to be find, so you should hire her. ;)

Sofia came to Profilduo at 4.45 and we walked to the Goldwell training. A lot of hairdressing student from Hämeenlinna were models in there. Training was pretty good. Even though we didn´t understand it all, we got some great ideas for coloring and cutting. So i think we were quite pleased with that, although there was one styling, what was really not beautiful, i let you to figure out which it was. So i took some pictures from the results. Here they are:





After training we went to the sauna. It was really good. And then we watched football. Estonia vs Ireland. Today it was 1-1 ! So yeah, no red cards for anything we didn´t do...

And about the ghosts and police.. We hope that nobody understood us wrong. In the weekends it´s really quiet in other rooms, so all noises are heard. And some other students told us some ghost stories about the dormitory, so it was one of the mysterious theory. We are not afraid that they are hunting us or something like that, it is just little bit funny and strange. And the police cars were in the parking lot because some teenagers were doing things they should not do. We weren´t there, we saw it in our window.. So, don´t worry, we are not delusional or getting into trouble. And the bangs and running was because of some teenagers thought it would be funny to run around the dormitory and bang the doors in the middle of the night. I think it was somehow related with running away from the police or smth.. Some youngsters are just that childish.

And we are behaving good, so don´t worry!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment